Paperstone® cutting board 35X25 cm (14x10x0.5 Inch)
- Sleek, contemporary design;
- Totally hygienic, eco-sustainable and 100% recyclable surface;
- Water-repellent, non-toxic and resistant to scratches, cuts and abrasions;
- Ideal for daily use without the risk of flaking;
- Maintains the temperature of dishes up to 180°F;
- Invisible joints for even easier cleaning.
Exclusive cutting board in Paperstone®, a 100% ecological material composed of natural resins, paper and post-consumer cardboard. Non-toxic, water-repellent and resistant to scratches and abrasions, the cutting board of the Anthracite line ensures ease of cutting and durability, and is perfect for daily use without the risk of flaking.
Its non-porous composition makes the cutting board highly hygienic and suitable for contact and food preparation. The special formulation also allows to maintain the temperature of the dishes up to 180 ° without continuing to cook; for this reason it can be used both as a cutting surface and as an elegant tray for serving meats and steaks. With a refined Made in Italy design, it is perfect to amaze guests and to enhance the dishes of the Chefs in high-level catering.
PETRO AND NICKEL FREE
The cutting board will come in a elegant gift box.
Use and maintenance
We recommend the use of each item exclusively for the purposes for which it was built. Use for other purposes and other types of work can seriously damage the product.
Go to Use and Maintenance.
ORDERS AND ASSISTANCE
Free Shipping in Italy from 90 €
10€ in Europa in 24/48